1. Brad Mueller, Random Lake, Wis.
2. Dennis Prunty, Knowles, Wis.
3. James Swan, Lake Geneva, Wis.
4. Steve Apel, West Bend, Wis.
5. Austin Luedtke, Beechwood, Wis.
6. Conrad Morgan, Wales, Wis.
7. Dalton Zehr, Port Orange, Fla.
8. Nick Panitzke, Lakeville, Minn.
9. Mike Egan, Slinger, Wis.
10. Frank Kreyer, Wisconsin Dells, Wis.
“The Godfather” Tom Lichtfeld leads his fellow TUNDRA Travelers into a bees nest of Slinger Standouts on Sunday (Jeff Blaser Photo)
About the Event
· Date: Sunday, September 8
· Official Event Name: Round Six/Championship Round
· Times: 8:30 a.m. – Pits Open, Noon – Stands, 12:30 p.m. – Qualifying, 2 p.m. –...
Mike Egan knows success both at Slinger and in TUNDRA action (Eamon Bauman Photo)
PORTAGE, Wis. (September 4, 2013) – In the days leading up to this Sunday’s TUNDRA Super Late Model Series Round Six at Slinger Speedway, much has been made about the TUNDRA Travelers going up against the Slinger veterans. There is one competitor, however, who can claim to be from either camp.
2013 Slinger Champion Steve Apel is ready to square off with the TUNDRA Travelers next Sunday.
PORTAGE, Wis. (September 2, 2013) – Demonstrated by a last lap slide-job maneuver by Dennis Prunty on Austin Luedtke Sunday night, Slinger Speedway regulars prove to keep things dramatic enough on their own. Throw in some 20-25 TUNDRA Super Late Model Series travelers next Sunday and the pot...
Nick Panitzke (22) and Dalton Zehr (119) will be among the top TUNDRA Travelers taking on the Slinger Standouts (Ultimate Lap Photo)
PORTAGE, Wis. (August 29, 2013) – Flash back to Round Two when Jefferson Speedway was unfamiliar territory for most of the TUNDRA Super Late Model Series Travelers. As worrisome as it might have been, the playing field was leveled out with no weekly Super...